Friday, July 9, 2010

Blessings of Family...

This has been quite the busy week for the Walker clan, but it has been an incredible week. Monday our little nephew was born, and he is SO precious. I loved watching Chris be in awe of the little guy. Just a few minutes ago he commented that he missed Landon. I'm thinking regular trips to Little Rock will soon be on the agenda for us.  Then last night our friends, Grant and Corrie, came back through Ruston, and we were able to spend more time with them. We played some hilarious board games and laughed til we cried...literally. And then today is our other nephew's (my brother and sis-in-law's son) FIRST birthday. Micah has been such a wonderful and blessed addition to our family. Kim (his mommy) put a wonderful tribute to him on it, so I will let you read it for yourself. (Click here) He is SO precious, and he makes me smile every time I am around him. Happy Birthday Little Man!

God has really blessed these Modern Nomads beyond what we could ever hope or imagine. He has been SO good to us!!! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us...

Enjoy the pics of the past week!

Craig, Nicole, and Landon


Uncle Biggs and Landon discussing football


Nap Time


1 comment:

Cara Beth said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! yay! It literally makes me giddy! :)