Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Birthdays and Baby Showers

This weekend was a busy weekend, but it was filled with time with the family. We celebrated by little nephew's 1st Birthday...complete with cake and ice cream. He's not a big fan of cake (what in the world), but he does like any other type of food you hand his way. He is such a precious little guy, and it's SO hard to believe that he is already walking, "talking," and showing his "Taylor" side. He has his daddy's hilarious personality and his mommy's wit. I don't have any pictures of him with the cake, but I do have one that totally shows off his little personality.

I affectionately call this the "chill" picture, and it makes me smile every time I look at it.



Then Kim (my sis-in-law) and I hosted a baby shower for my sister. She will be having her second little girl, Emmalane Grace, in about a month. We had a blast getting things ready, and she learned that I have absolutely ZERO creativity. She made a diaper cake, lolly pops made out of wash rags, and painted this precious box. I am SO thankful for people like her...she made it look good.


Wreath made by Brandie



Food Table (I did help out with this)