Thursday, August 19, 2010

On the Road Again...

Well...we are off on another adventure this weekend.  As I type, Chris and I are in the car headed to Dallas for a Walker family getaway! (Only one missing will be Cara Beth and Brent...we will miss them!!)  Craig, Chris' brother, turned 30 this week, and this was supposed to be a surprise for him...all the family meeting in Dallas. But he, like all the Walker men, is quite intelligent and figured it out.  The guys (minus Landon...the 6 week old) are going to play golf Saturday, and the gals are going to go shopping.  I'm not a big shopper, so I hope my job is making sure Landon is having fun :)  I can do the baby watching thing :) :)  But ya never know...I may just do a little shopping...

One great thing about Dallas is the incredible restaurants. Louisiana has some amazing food, but it has horrible Mexican food. I'm just excited to eat some good 'ol Mexican food...yummm!!!  So...we're on the road again!!


Craig and Landon